Friday, January 8, 2016

week 1 Question 1

Really the main reason I enrolled in this class was because I wanted to have a class with my good buddy Vee and this class was an elective that applied for both or degrees. Upon my arrival though I could see that this was really going to be a fun class to take because of the modern style, current event based material. Although I'm not really a tech savvy person because things always seem to have problems when I'm using them and no-one else. But I suppose that it's always good t learn how to use this stuff because it's only going to get more complicated as time goes on. I never would have guessed that I would become twitterpated (it's funny if you've seen Bambi) like so many other people my age. My Friends and I always thought that people that used social media were weirdos that didn't have real lives, but I can now see all the marketing possibilities that can be made through this social media stuff.


I'm most interested in the connection that happens between one person and another through marketing. I am not actually a marketing major. I'm majoring in accounting, but that's just so I get a good grasp on hoe to manage my money. I'm planning on being an entrepreneur and will start a business with my two best friends. I want to be my own because I don't think I could survive doing the same thing over and over again. I would get bored out of my gourd. 

my greatest passion lies in anything in the outdoors. I love climbing. Everything, rocks, cliffs, mountains, trees, especially trees. My parents tell me that I started climbing before I could walk. The story goes, that when I was two. My mom told me that I can play outside while she fixed lunch and the next thing she knows, she see's my dad talking to a tree outside the window. It was a hot day and at first my mom thought my dad was just really dehydrated or something. But with closer inspection she saw that about 20 feet in the air I was arguing with my dad about why it was okay that I was climbing trees. ( I was quite a toddler litigator). Other than climbing I like to hunt, fish, trap and ride motorcycles. I also love ultralight backpacking and getting way out in the woods away from people and technology. I'm also a devoted Christian and love seeing all the beautiful things God has made in this world. Because when I'm out backpacking and am looking out over a spectacular sunset or the stars in the sky the only things I can think about is how great my God is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment